Saturday, December 15, 2012

WOOL - FELT CARDINAL HANGING ORNIE E-PATTERN

 This is my newest e-pattern - Wool or Felt Cardinal Hanging Ornie
This one has been made in felt, but I'm going to do the next one in wool, mixed pattern colors.  This would  make great bowl fillers too!

This can be purchased at either Pattern Mart or The Prim Pattern.

I finished up my Christmas shopping on Tuesday and also got everything wrapped and under the tree.  Grand daughter Bella and I made 2 batches of pumpkin chip cookies 2 weeks ago and they're gone now so I am going to make hubby some chocolate chip cookies this week.  That will be it for my Christmas baking.  
 Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. I really like your ornie, very cute. Way to go on getting all the shopping AND wrapping done. I only managed to get a couple gifts wrapped and still have some shopping left to do. Bella is a cutie, love that curly hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Bella was named perfectly as she is beautiful.
    Your cardinal is spectacular :) I love the look the felt gives. Nicely done Denise.

    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete