Sunday, January 27, 2013

DO YOU KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE?


Tom and I went down to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center yesterday for the World Of Wheels Custom Car Show.  So many really neat cars and trucks and motorcycles!
There are always 'celebrities' at these shows to sign autographs and take photos with.  While I didn't get in line ( they were waaaaayyy too long!!)  I did manage to get a couple photos.
Do you know who this woman is?


Hint:  She has tattoos all over her body!
Give up?
It's Danielle from American Pickers.

And do you know who this guy is?

Here's a hint:


It's Butch Patrick aka EDDIE MUNSTER!
I don't think anyone under the age of 50 knew who he was, lol

And here is Tom aka MR. KRAZY

Notice he's holding my purse while I took the photo?  LOL
★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. My husband and I love car shows. He likes to dream about owning all of them. I had no idea who the girl was but then I don't watch American pickers. I do remember Eddie Munster though and thought the guy looked familiar even before you gave the hint

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky duck! I would love to meet Danielle! I have a
    place that I need to get info on for Frank and Mike! Thanks
    for sharing!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh holy cow, I watched "The Munsters" in my younger days... lol. Your hubby looks like a famous celebrity!

    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat is that! I love Danielle.

    ReplyDelete