Friday, January 25, 2013

NEWEST PENNY RUG - SCALLOPED CANDLE MAT IN BROWNS



This is what I made with the caramel colored felt I purchased earlier in the week from Joann Fabrics.  The front, back and middle pennies are made from this felt.  The large and small pennies are wool in dark brown and rust.
It measures 13 inches round - great size for large candles, vases, lamps.



Brrrr  Baby It's Cold Outside!!  Got 3-4 inches of snow, and I'm all geared up to stay in and do some more crafting!  Have a great weekend!  
★Denise★

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I like the color choices you used. You are on a roll with the penny rugs! Great going. Stay warm!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candle mat! Those colors go great with just about anything! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. The colors are great. You are really making me want to try and do one of these. Stay warm and have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Momma like! So versatile too :) We got a few inches of the white stuff too... brrr!

    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on this one! You seem like you are having fun with the penny rugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mais que tu travailleuse ! Il est très beau!

    ReplyDelete