Thursday, January 17, 2013

PLEASE WELCOME NEW BLOGGER...PEPPERBERRY PRIMITIVES

I recently met a very nice lady whose very first blog she ever read - was mine!  She not only lives in my state of Pennsylvania, she is nearly a neighbor, living about 30-35 min. from me!  AND she and her husband are prim crafters to boot!! How about that!!  Her name is Lois and she has just opened her blog Pepperberry Primitives .  She is BRAND NEW at blogging and would love to meet people who share her love of primitives.  If you get a few free moments, why not stop over and say hello & perhaps follow.  :)

★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. I'll head over there right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Denise. I will hop on over to her blog and follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise thank you for this information, this is a great discovery.
    See you soon
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete