Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SUNFLOWER NODDERS

Nope, still haven't gotten to that doll yet, lol.  Someone on Pinterest found me through another blog that mentioned my name and wanted me to make her 2 identical sunflower nodders.  It turns out this gal doesn't live too far from me!

These are my customer's

The following I made to sell on my selling blog and Etsy






The petals on this one are felt and the center is wool

I got a special order to make a penny rug runner and it's been fun working with my customer.  She had fallen in love with my pumpkin penny rug candle mat a while back and we've been convo'ing back and forth through Etsy on a penny rug runner.  I'm very excited about it, and Dolores is such a sweet lady.  She is purchasing the wool felt and having it sent to me.  I worked up a design for her and she is happy with it.  She also purchased the pumpkin penny rug this past weekend.


★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. Those sunflowers are cool! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Denise, so cute. Glad your selling your beautiful creations.
    xo

    ReplyDelete