Thursday, January 17, 2013

TWO NEW CRAFT ITEMS FOR WEEK OF JAN. 14TH



So far I've kept up with my New Year's Resolution of making 2 new craft items per week.  The first for this week was the Spring / Easter floral rag tree ( cottage/shabby chic)  and I just finished the Prim sheep this morning.  She started off white but since I did the Love Ewe sheep in white I decided to make this one more prim and without a make-do.

The wool has arrived for my friend Dolores' penny rug runner so I am hoping to get started on that sometime today.  These are the colors she has chosen.  The navy wool will be the runner itself.  The blues and ecru for the pennies and flowers and the green for the leaves.


A lot of family members and friends have come down with the flu.  My grandson was sent home from school on Tues. with a stomach virus.  Thankfully that lasted only 24 hours.  We kept him home yesterday just to be on the safe side.
Both Tom and I got our flu shots in Oct. so hopefully we either don't get sick or if we do, it will be mild compared to what everyone else has.  My youngest daughter Nicki ( 31) is a germophobic and says she'll see us in April, LOL

★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. I love your sheep! It's so cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great with your two projects a week. Love the sheep and the tree.
    Hope those flu shots work for you :)

    ReplyDelete