Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WIP - PENNY RUG RUNNER - FINISHED!

Just now finished the runner.  I'm very pleased with the way it turned out, I hope my customer will be as pleased.  She will be using this in her bedroom and needed the center open as a TV stand will be sitting there and we didn't want to have the 'flowers' covered up.


I went to Joann Fabrics yesterday and bought a yard each of black, brown & white wool felt and a yard of felt ( not wool ) that is such a pretty color of a blend of gold and brown.  This photo does not do it justice.


I plan to make some more penny rugs / runners in the very near future.



★Denise★

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Neenee; Hope all is well. LOVE how the penny rug turned out. It's beautiful. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful piece and I am sure your customer will love it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the penny rug Denise. Such pretty colors.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a WOA (work of art)! Very pretty :)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thrilled to see the finished project! It's beautiful! I hope you enjoyed working with my pure merino wool felt : )

    Janet from Felt On The Fly
    http://www.feltonthefly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise you did it beautifully. Love the colors. Yes it is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you work fast. That looks great. I'm sure your customer is going to LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Denise!!! YOu are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful rug Denise. You are so talented!!
    Have a blessed day.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete