Saturday, January 19, 2013

WIP - PENNY RUG RUNNER IN BLUES

I started to work on my customer's  penny rug runner today.  Had some difficulty with the scallops template and had to start all over but I think I finally got it!!
The problem with the first one was that by the time I got the end scallops on it, it was too large for the wool fabric.  But I will definitely be able to use it for a future project.
This is the 2nd and final attempt at the scalloped runner which measures 12" wide by 24" long.  

The runner itself will be navy blue  ( the template is sitting on it ) and these are the color pennies we are going with.


I am enjoying working on this project.  Will show more photos as it progresses.

Hope everyone has a greet weekend!



★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. looking good so far. I've always liked blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find the template for the scalloped runner? Thanks much, tjlburke at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is gonna be a beauty :)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete