Tuesday, February 26, 2013

INVASION OF THE BUNNIES

I've been taking a little break from penny rugs so I can make some bunnies & prim eggs for my selling blog.  Then I have to get back to an order I'm working on for Dolores - Prim Posies Doll, I will share a photo when she is finished.

I made 5 bunnies yesterday and put 2 of them into this little 'gathering' centerpiece.
The bunnies are nestled in a vintage gray graniteware pan, resting on some Spanish moss and surrounded by 8 fabric prim eggs.  This is already listed if anyone is interested.  Click Here.
and these 3 I plan to sell either separately or as a group - haven't decided yet.

Bunnies multiply VERY fast......................




★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. Oh.. I love your bunnies! And your blog layout is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bunnies multiplying with your help :) Most folks are selling bunnies in trios.

    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bunnies they are so cute and yes bunnies do multiply very fast. I bet they multiply quicker there than they would here though...lol

    ReplyDelete