Saturday, February 16, 2013

POPPIES IN VASE APPLIQUED PILLOW & PENNY RUG CANDLEMATS

These items are all finished for my friend Dolores - 2 - 13" round scalloped penny rug candle mats for her bedside tables and an appliqued pillow for her living room, done in an adapted poppy vase theme, original design is not my own - I don't know who the artist is, but her/his original design can be found here.  If anyone knows who the artist is, please let me know so I can give proper credit - thank you!




★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Denise. Love the blues on the mats. The pillow is cute too.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Placemats are beautiful and pillows the air spring. Bravo Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Denise, love the candle mats and the pillow. Dolores will be thrilled I am sure <3
    Deb

    ReplyDelete