Tuesday, March 19, 2013

COMPLETED RUNNER & GRAMMA AGAIN!




This is the 12" by 61" runner I made for my friend Dolores' bedroom dresser.
This is the rest of the set.


I am going to be a gramma for the 5th time in early October!!
Bella is excited to be a big sister.  She will be 4 end of October.
If the baby is a girl she will have my name for her middle name  :)
Two of the names they are considering is Nesreen and Yasmine.  
Mom and Dad are having a hard time agreeing on boys names.  My daughter likes Jasper (REALLY????) and I absolutely hate it.  LOL  But like I told her, it's her baby and she can name him/her anything she wants.    She likes Jasper Jax on General Hospital.  Anyone who watches that  soap KNOWS they call him simply Jax!  Jasper..................hoo boy.



★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Don't watch GH but there is a Jasper in the Twilight movies....... :) Almost named my daughter Sapphire 25 years ago then i thought people might nickname her Sappy or something lol.....ah the naming of a child...so much fun! LOL! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. My ex husbands entire family hated the boy name we had picked out for our son and like an idiot I let them talk me out of it.

    The table runner and all the other pieces look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous penny rugs! Congratulations gramma :) I love the names, even Jasper :)

    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Denise and LOL on the names; my SIL wanted to call her youngest 'Stormy' when she first found out she was preggers, we asked her if she wanted to make sure that her youngest daughter became a stripper when she grew up?! She did end up deciding against 'Stormy' as a first name, but still added it to the poor childs middle names :O/ But like you said, their kids, their decision! Great table runner finish too, love it!

    ReplyDelete