Saturday, March 23, 2013

FINISHING UP BLACK & RASPBERRY PENNY RUG CANDLE MAT & NEW LISTING ON SELLING BLOG



This candle mat is for my friend Bev.  Her son and my eldest daughter were once married but we still consider ourselves in-laws and are good friends!  My husband Tom and Bev went to grade school together and her ex-husband and Tom were in the cub scouts together.  Small world. :) And of course we share the same 3 grandchildren!   All I need to to do is sew the backing to this ( unless Bev decides she wants either white pearls or large silver sequins added to the centers.  Still waiting to hear).


Just listed this 8 x 10 Posies penny rug framed sampler on my selling blog.  $12.99 + shipping.  Can be hung or set on shelf.

Can also make in other colors - have some browns, rust, gold, green and burgundy wool scraps.

Hard to believe Easter is almost here already.  We just had Christmas!!  Will be heading off to Chicago the day after Easter for a week.  I'm so ready for a road trip.  :)


★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Love your mat and framed piece. I need to start working on pennyrugs again, I love making them too. You are one busy lady lately!!!

    ReplyDelete