Monday, March 04, 2013

GOODIES FOR SALE / WIP & CHATTER

I am cleaning out my craft room of items I've had a couple years and did nothing with.  I've listed them on my SELLING BLOG if anyone is interested.

WOOD SCOOP


HANGING WOOD CANDLE HOLDER

 TIN PUNCHED HEART CANDLE HOLDER (HANGS)

WOOD SHELF/CANDLE HOLDER

2 WIRE JAR CANDLE HOLDERS

3 IVORY/ANTIQUE WHITE WALL POCKETS

I've also been busy making some fabric wrapped Easter eggs



These are also listed in my selling blog

This is a WIP for Dolores.  It 'will be 'POCKET FULL 'O POSIES ANNIE' by 
Bird In The Hand Primitives
She needs her dress yet, a pocket full of felt posies and some hair.
My 6 year old granddaughter Ayden Grace LOVES her and wants Gramma to make her one too.  So that's added to my list of Must Dos.  That list is getting long, lol

My youngest sister Diane is driving down from Michigan this weekend.  I haven't seen her since last August, so am very excited!  Her son and daughter-in-law and grandson Avery ( 3 years old) are also coming.  Laura is a Scentsy Candles Consultant and my daughter Carey is having a home party for her.  Carey doesn't just do dessert and coffee.....she does appetizers and cocktails!  I'm making some Mexican spirals for her.

I am going to be a Gramma for the 5th time!!!  Carey is expecting her 2nd child Oct. 3rd.  Bella is looking forward to being a BIG SISTER!
In this photo, Bella is practicing with her little 3rd cousin Heidi.  I can never get this straight.  Heidi's daddy and Bella's mommy are first cousins.







★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. I like your fabric wrapped eggs.
    Have fun with your sister and congrats on a new addition on the way

    ReplyDelete