Monday, April 29, 2013

RAGGEDY DOLL WITH FULL HEAD OF HAIR, GRAPEVINE HEART AND CARDINAL

Just finished this sweet little Raggedy doll up this evening.  She is made from a pattern by Lillie Mae's Crafts.





She is for sale on my SELLING BLOG

Yesterday my daughter Deana called to tell me that our sweet little Ayden Grace ( 6 ) was apparently playing 'beautician' and wanted bangs like her big sister Jordyn just got last week at the hair salon.  

Ayden's hair 'was' all one length.  There is a 'chunk' cut on her left side that is only about an inch long.  Momma is going to take her to a real hair salon tomorrow to see if it can be tidied up a bit.

★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. The doll is so cute. I love it.
    Have to laugh at the haircut, it takes me back to when my daughter butchered hers. I'm pretty sure she was 6 also and it was right before school pictures were to be taken

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends son did that to his hair yesterday too lol
    At least it grows back.
    Your Raggedy Anne doll is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete