Tuesday, April 16, 2013

RED WHITE AND BLUE AMERICANA PATRIOTIC PENNY RUG CANDLE MAT

Just finished this one up this morning for my selling blog.  It measures 13" round.




I think I'm going to set aside penny rugs for a little while and concentrate on making some dolls & other items for my selling blog.  Once the weather is warm enough to open the pool, that's where I will be with the grand kids most of the time so I better try to get things made now!  ;)  

Going away again for a few days next week.  If we can get decent room prices we will go to Atlantic City for 3 nights and then to Lancaster for a day/night and then Carlisle Spring Car Show for a day and head home that evening.  If it doesn't work out for AC we will leave a couple days later and drive to Adamstown, PA for a day/night to do some antiquing, then to Lancaster & Carlisle.
Lancaster will be a buying trip for me ( I hope ) I will be stopping in a wholesale craft supply store looking for some homespun and whatever else catches my eye.

I hope to get a walk in sometime today before it rains.  Have a good one!

★Denise★

No comments:

Post a Comment