Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BELLA LOVES CARROTS




 I made a bundle of carrots to sell and Bella told me she wants to eat them.  Was a bit upset when I told her they aren't real but found a few baby carrots in the fridge that pacified her.  She was quite happy to have her picture taken with the fabric carrots though.



This 6 bundle of carrots is for sale on my selling blog.

I made another bundle of 3 carrots that a new doll I'm in the process of making will be holding.  She is stuffed and waiting to have her legs and arms sewn on and  dress made.  She's going to be CUTE.

★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. well they do look good enough to eat :). Bella is a cutie and I'm glad she got some carrots of her own to snack on

    ReplyDelete
  2. The carrots look real...no wonder she wanted to eat them

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete