Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CRACKLED TERRA COTTA POTS & CALICO CARROTS


This is the first time I tried to crackle 'anything' and I love the way these terra cotta pots turned out!  They have 3 orange calico fabric carrots in each one.  One set has raffia tops and the other has faux greenery tops.  
Both are available for sale on my selling blog.

Looks like a beautiful day today.  Tom took off the pool cover and started draining the yucky water.  We gave up trying to filter the green out after winterizing. Takes far too long when we could be enjoying the pool.  So we are starting from scratch. . . again.




★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Love your potted carrots Denise! Hopefully you will be enjoying you pool very soon.
    ~Kelly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. After my first experience with crackle I went crazy with it. I love using that stuff. The pots are really cute.
    We do the same thing with our pool. It's easier and cheaper to drain and refill than to try and clean it all up with chemicals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crackling is really fun isn't it? Pretty pots. Oh summer and swimming. If we had a pool, I'd be in it often on those hot summer days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on the clay pots!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete