Thursday, June 13, 2013

A PINTEREST IDEA COME TO LIFE


A few weeks ago I saw where someone had pinned an old wooden ladder with planters on it, an old wagon wheel leaning on the ladder, a couple rustic birdhouses and a ceramic rooster at the base.  I LOVED it, and went on a search for a wooden ladder.  No luck. . . . until a Bunco buddy saw my post on Face Book that I was looking for one and gave me this one!  She bought it at a yard sale a few years ago with the intention of doing something similar but never did anything with it.  I bought the ceramic shoe last summer while we on vacation in Wildwood, NJ and Tom bought me some hens & chickens to put in it.  
All that was missing is a birdhouse or two and the wagon wheel and possibly a metal rooster or chicken.

BUT THEN!.....  a friend of Tom's said he had a couple birdhouses I could choose from, and I found a replica wagon wheel on eBay.
The cute green wagon I bought several years ago in the winter and stored in the attic and forgot all about it until a few weeks ago.  I have some more hens and chickens that I'm going to put in that one.  The little brown Tigger wagon Tom picked up at the flea market for $1.


Strawberry plant has 2 ripe berries that Bella claimed as hers.
I washed them off and let her eat them before the birds got to them.


The rest of our front yard.














★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. Love the ladder idea. Your yard looks great.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so nice Denise! Isn't Pinterest the best place for neat ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your yard! It's so beautiful! Also, The Rusty Thimble is trying to get in touch with you. You won a giveaway over there!

    ReplyDelete