Thursday, September 05, 2013

R.I.P. Sandy Schmidt - The Old Country Cupboard

I'm feeling very sad.  A fellow Blogger / FB friend / fellow crafter/artist lost her battle with cancer today. While I did not know Sandy 'personally' I was an avid reader of her blog and interacted with her on FB and bought several of her patterns. She shared many of her wonderful patterns for free on her blog and just seemed like someone I would have loved to meet in person. I want to wish all of Sandy Schmidt of 
The Old Country Cupboard my deepest sympathy and healing prayers. 


★Denise★

7 comments:

  1. Denise,
    Well Said. I feel the same. It's a sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. losing a friend, even an internet friend is never easy. My thoughts and prayers to her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers to her family! I had heard earlier she was in hospice but didn't realize it would be so soon. I loved her patterns and she was always so generous with sharing freebies on her blog. She will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers going to Sandy's family. I only knew Sandy from her blog and buying her patterns but she was always so nice and willing to help you. Heaven is getting one sweet lady.
    My deepest sympathy,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoughts and prayers with her family she was had a wonderful gift of talent

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel the same way. I met her about 6 years ago at the craft show in McIntosh when i visited her booth. she sure will be missed. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry Denise. I followed Sandy and admired her perseverance. She will be sorely missed.

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete