Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CRYSTALINA - SNOW LADY


I spent the last few days working on Crystalina Snow Lady for a special order.
I loved working on this pattern by Homebodies, I've had it for a few years and this is the first time I actually made anything with it.  I love how she turned out.
The only thing I'd do differently on the next one is shorten the coat a bit so you can see more of her 'bloomers' & boots.
Aren't her earmuffs cute?


Her gloves were supposed to be purchased  white knit, stained ( there was no pattern piece for them) so I made my own from wool that matched her coat pocket.

I'm definitely making another one ( with different color coat) for my selling blog.
Back to the sewing room!





★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. oh my, she is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, I love the way she came out. The ear muffs makes it stand out so much. Great job!

    ReplyDelete