Sunday, October 13, 2013

FAMILY FAVORITE ITALIAN GREEN BEAN RECIPE

My mother-in-law, who was Italian used to make an awesome Italian green bean 
side dish.  I would ask her for the recipe but she'd always say " I'll make them if you want them."  Of course, she passed away many years ago and I never did get that recipe, but I remember what was in it - not just the amounts of everything.  I've been making it 'my way' for several years and made it for a side with our roast dinner tonight.  My sister-in-law had a taste and said it was very good, but her mother's had more Italian seasoning in it.  Tom says mine is good, so I'm not going to mess with what isn't broken.
If you'd like to try my recipe, you can find it here on my FAMILY FAVORITE RECIPES  page.

★Denise★

No comments:

Post a Comment