Sunday, October 27, 2013

FOLK ART FEATHER TREE SNOWMEN

I am a bit late gettnng started on my Christmas crafts again this year.  I always plan to get started in September, but it never happens.
I just got an order for 3 different snowmen so I decided to make 2 of each so that I would also have 3 new Christmas items to add to my selling blog.  So far I only have the Feather Tree snowmen finished.  Design is by Threadbare Primitives.  I've made this snowman before and just love him.

My customer will choose which one she wants, then I'll be listing the other one.

Hope everyone is keeping nice and cozy on this chilly Fall day!  I plan on fixing a hot cup of cocoa and getting started on the 2nd set of snowmen.  Have a lovely Sunday!






★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. Those are fun pieces, like the little touches on them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest little snowmen ever :)
    You are so talented.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! I love all the detail you added. Cool :)
    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete