Monday, December 23, 2013

HOMER SNOWFELLA NO.1 & N0.2 - MERRY CHRISTMAS

 I made these snowmen door greeters for my selling blog.  #1 has sold but #2 is still available.

#1
#2

I'm just about all ready for Christmas Eve.  All the gifts are wrapped & under the tree, baking finished, some appetizers premade, wine and egg nog purchased.  All I have left to do is some last minute cleaning.

The Blessings of Peace
The Beauty of Hope
The Spirit of Love
The Comfort of Faith
May these be your gifts this Christmas Season.

Merry Christmas!
★Denise★

4 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and many blessings in the coming year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get set, you're ready! Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete