Monday, January 20, 2014

BEFORE AND AFTER - TV STANDS

 BEFORE
Don't get me wrong, I love the oak TV stand we purchased from the Amish in Lancaster, PA a few years ago.  But....I fell in love with the fancier media fireplace furniture and Mr. KKL  bought it for me last weekend.  It took us 4 hours to put it together.

AFTER
We both love it, it's so cozy and warm. 
In the evenings when we settle in to watch some TV, we turn on the fireplace ( sometimes with the heat going, sometimes not) for a nice warm glow.  All the other lights are off except for the small tree that sets atop a basket on the floor next to the stand.  I have white lights wrapped around it, and rusty stars hang from the branches. I also have white lights entwined with berry garland on the wrought iron pumpkin that sits on top of the media stand.  We just ordered this table today that will replace the basket.  I won't be putting the tree on top, at least I don't think so, lol.

 
★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. Love your fireplace. We have a heater stove. Looks like a little woodburner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I love it - so classic looking. Love the warm glow of light in a room - enjoy! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete