Wednesday, January 29, 2014

PRIMITIVE WHIMSICAL BUNNIE CARROT TOPS

 I really enjoyed making these cute bunny carrots.  These two are for sale on my selling blog.
They are adapted from a design by Pattis Rattis.
 I thought they'd look so cute in a flower pot.

I'm not a painter but may try to paint this pot in a whimsical design one of these days.
If that doesn't work out, then I'll paint and crackle it.

My two youngest grandaughters want me to make them each a bunnie carrot top, but want to choose their own fabrics.
I'm also working on another Patti Ratti's bunny pattern - they are called Bunny Egglets.  They are in the shape of an egg with a bunny face and ears.  Really cute.
I had intended to work on more 'prim' bunnies but when I came across these patterns in my stash, I just had to start working on them.

Our little table for the living room finally arrived.

BEFORE

AFTER


 School was called off again today because of the frigid temperature.  The three oldest grandkids spent the night last night, we made cookies, popcorn and played 2 games of Yahtzee and watched Incredible Me II. I made pancakes for breakfast this morning and as soon as I clean up the kitchen, we are going to play a game of Sorry.  Those bunny egglets will have to wait until the kids get tired of playing with Gramma.  Ha ha.  Have a good one!
★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Denise...how wonderful that you have had this time with your grandchildren! I so look forward to that day!

    Your carrot top bunnies...oh, my...these are just too adorable! You are so creative! Can't wait to see the bunny egglets!

    Have a fabulous time with your grandchildren!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete