Tuesday, February 18, 2014

THINKING SPRING YET?

 Is all the snow and ice and cold temps getting to you?  You need to start thinking Spring, because before you know it, it WILL be here and what better to get you out of the dumps than some shopping for Spring decorations!
I have an ADORABLE ( yes, I made another one!) Welcome Hare bunny door hanger for sale RIGHT NOW on my Selling Blog KKL Primitives.  If you miss out on this one, don't fret, as I do plan to make more/take orders.  These are just too stinkin' cute!  My eldest daughter put her order in and my 3 young granddaughters want one to hang on their bedroom doors.  I want one too!
Think Spring, Think Easter, Think a Welcome Hare from 
Denise of KKL Primitives aka The Krazy Kraft Lady
★Denise★!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute Denise! I just love bunnies/rabbits. Yes, so ready for Spring time. One week we get snow, the next storms and rain :)

    ReplyDelete