Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WHIMSICAL KITTY

  It's been quite a while since I've created a new E-pattern.  I finished up a whimsical kitty today, but want to make at least 2 more to put on the cover before I release it.
I want to make 2 more 'different' fabric kitty's - possibly one in felt/wool with some embroidery on the pocket.  Once those are finished, I will make the pattern cover.  I already have the PDF file ready.
I also have a bunny pattern in the works.  I'd forgotten how much work it is to make up a pattern :/

Crazy March weather!!  Yesterday the high was near 70 degrees.  I was out in the front yard  playing ball with my 7 yr. old granddaughter  wearing capris, sleeveless top and flip flops!
Today the high this morning was 58 and dropping all day, with rain showers. Tomorrow morning the temp is 8 degrees! Tom went out to check the truck doors an hour ago ( they were frozen) because on days like tomorrow, he drives the grand kids to school/bus stops.

If anyone is interested, I've added some more free graphics to my FREE graphics page.

 ★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that kitty would sure add some pizazz to the room!
    We've been having the same March weather. Spring is right around the corner!
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete