Thursday, May 22, 2014

YO YO TABLE RUNNER WIP

 A few years ago I declared that I learned how to make fabric yo yos and that I wanted to make 'something' with them.  I never did.  I got too busy with other things, had other projects and yesterday I decided to quit procrastinating and get to it!  This is what I had finished yesterday.
I now have 3 rows finished.  Originally I was going to go with 3 colors - the navy blue, the gold and a red.  I don't have enough of the red fabric I wanted to use and am too impatient to wait until I order some so this one will only be these 2 colors.  I have a long way to go to get the length on this one.
I love catching up on my TV shows while I yo yo.  :)

★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. I like those two colors together. Even though I already knew how to make yo-yo's I bought yo-yo makers made by Clover. It makes it so much easier for me to have nice neat edges that are turned under.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, they are lovely. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete