Monday, July 07, 2014

ORGANIZED FABRIC STASH - BEFORE & AFTER PICS

 Whew, it's taken a couple days but I finally finished folding and wrapping all my fabrics with the heavy card stock backing boards that comic book collectors use for storing their collections. 
BEFORE


AFTER
My next project is to organize the shelves next to this one - it's where I keep a lot of my crafting supplies like glues, glue gun, spray paint, German glass glitter, jute,  old candle sticks, etc.  It doesn't take long for things to clutter up :/  The entire room is in chaos and I told myself that when we got home from vacation, before I began any crafting projects, I would get organized so I knew exactly what I had and where it all is.  My work is cut out for me.  :/

★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. That looks so nice, you might have inspired me to clean my sewingroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks nice and so much easier to see what you have.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Denise, organizing seems to be a never ending task around here, I no sooner get it cleaned up and it looks like a bomb went off again!

    ReplyDelete