Wednesday, July 02, 2014

VACATION PHOTOS

 We just got back home Sunday eve from our annual 2 wk seashore family vacation in Wildwood New Jersey.  We had great weather the entire 2 wks, while it rained inland, and a couple times at night, it didn't rain during the day at all.  Had a lovely vacation, just wish I had felt better to enjoy it more.  I came down with what I thought was a cold right before we left home.  Now I believe it's acute bronchitis and has no intention of leaving me yet.  The first 3 days were the worst for me, then I started feeling a little bit better, and then it hit hard again our last 2 days.  On the way home ( a 7 1/2 hr. drive), I literally got sick in the truck from coughing too hard, with 3 more hrs to go.  It was NOT pretty.

Just love this photo of hubby and our youngest grandchild Rami ( 9 mo.) enjoying the ocean.

The sea air and sun wore them both out.
With grandson Jonah (11)
granddaughters Jordyn (14) and Ayden (7)
daughter Carey & Rami & Bella
daughter Nicki, boyfriend Bob & Rami
daughter Deana & hubby Chris
Still not feeling well and now hubby has come down with a sore throat and congestion.
Daughter Carey told me this morning she woke up with a sore throat..... 
Hubby has been badgering me to see my Dr. just to make sure pneumonia isn't setting in since I'm feeling worse, not better with time.  I have an appt. tomorrow afternoon.


★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a wonderful vacation for you and your family. I wish you could have felt better and hope you can start feeling better soon.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all, love those photos of your hubby with the baby napping! So sorry you are not well, take care of yourself and go see that doctor! Sending you some virtual chicken soup and healing energy, Deb

    ReplyDelete