Friday, September 12, 2014

NEWEST ITEMS LISTED FOR SALE


This is Freya's Pumpkin Patch.
Freya is my own design.  She's a whimsical folk art crow and loves dark bright colors.
Her 3 pumpkins are made of lightweight quilted fabrics.
Freya and her pumpkins are available for purchase on my selling blog

If you would like to make Freya yourself you can purchase my instant download e-pattern in my Etsy Shoppe here.

Also listed for sale are these VERY large pumpkins.  I actually listed them a few weeks ago but never got around to posting about them here.

I also made and listed a Sunflower & Daisy in a can

And last but not least, a 'fresh baked cinnamon loaf'

I have an order of snowmen to complete and then hope to make a few more Autumn items to sell before starting on Christmas items.

I am watching the 2 youngest grands today and tonight with a possible sleepover.
Mom and Dad are going to a 'barn wedding' this evening.  I hear they are the 'latest' things in wedding venues.  They went to one 2 weekends ago and it was beautiful decorated with white lights, mason jars and burlap bows.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!


★Denise★

No comments:

Post a Comment