Thursday, September 25, 2014

SNOW DOLLS SPECIAL REQUEST FOR SPECIAL CUSTOMER


Landon & Madison
 One of my favorite/special customers requested these snowdolls made from a pattern by CrowsRoostPrims.  They are for his twins, a boy and a girl.  The original pattern is a 'boy' with a skinny top hat, but he wanted the other doll to resemble a girl so I made the hat differently and added a dress.  He wanted name tags as well.
This is such a cute pattern and fun to make!  I will definitely be making more.

I hope to work on some Prairie gingerbread dolls sometime today.  
Two of my grand kids ( 9 & 7 )  have school off today and they spent the night last night.  I have them busy doing some crafting of their own.  I gave them some berry baskets, a box of scrap fabric, scissors and glue.  Doesn't sound like much but they are having fun and that's what counts.  If they don't get bored too quickly I will also give them some beads/buttons/glitter to spice up their projects.

DON'T FORGET to sign up for my GRUMPY PUNKIN giveaway on my other blog HERE.
Winner will be chosen on Oct. 4th.
★Denise★

No comments:

Post a Comment