Thursday, October 09, 2014

ETSY TREASURIES MADE SIMPLE

 I've been on Etsy for seven years now.  I've only learned what a treasury was about a year ago.  :/
I recently joined 2 Etsy Teams ( OFG/Old Farmhouse Gatherings) and FAAP (Folk Art And Primitives).  We help promote our team's Etsy shops by favoriting their items and by creating Team Treasuries.    It normally takes a little bit of time to create a treasury.  I have to keep 2 windows open.  One for searching for particular items I want in the collection and another one for the treasury list so I can paste in URL's. 
This morning on the FAAP  group page on Face Book was a link to download an app called THE TREASURY BOX. 
Note:  This app ONLY works in GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER.
Directions are given for installing, it's quite simple.  I LOVE IT!  I created 3 treasuries this morning in less than 30 minutes.  
OWL BE SEEING YOU - OFG TEAM
BLACK AND WHITE  ( combination of OFG, FAAP and other shops not in either team)
HALLOWEEN SIGNS AND BANNERS ( combination of OFG, FAAP and other shops not in either team)
If you have a shop on Etsy and like to do treasuries ( they bring more potential buyers to your shop) I recommend The Treasury Box.

★Denise★

No comments:

Post a Comment