Thursday, October 23, 2014

PRIMITIVE BILLY GOAT GRUFF - NEW EPATTERN


 I'm involved in a swap and my partner told me that she LOVES goats.  
I searched for a pattern and I did find 2-3 but they were much smaller than what I wanted for her.  So I made my own!  This is Billy Goat Gruff.  He's a whopping 13 inches wide by 11 inches high. . .AND I made him a fabric bag with a Country Market Farms Goat Cheese label.  The goat image is a free public domain image but I added the rounded 'logo' and made up farm.  There were no restrictions on the goat image so I did some effects in my PSP program.  I love the way Billy turned out so I decided to turn him into an E-Pattern.  You can purchase it on my Etsy Shoppe and it's instantly downloadable after you make payment.  He's $7 and comes with 4 different colored logos/labels as seen below.
The actual size is the size that is on the fabric saddle bag, approx. 4 1/2" round.


★Denise★

1 comment: