Sunday, October 12, 2014

PRIMITIVE SNOWMAN DOLL and FAAP ETSY TEAM AUCTION - STARTS TOMORROW!

 This is another snow doll made for one of my repeat customers.  It's a design by Chestnut Junction.  The pattern doesn't show a hat, but my customer requested one for this doll.
I'm happy with the way he turned out.  
 
DO YOU LIKE MY FOLKART SNOWMAN?
He is one of four items I have listed in the FAAP Etsy Team Auction on Face Book beginning tomorrow morning (Oct. 13th) at 9 am EST. 
 Auction lasts for 3 days.  My starting bid on this folk art snowman is $18 plus shipping.  
Bidding is in $1 increments only ( for the entire auction).
You will need to apply to join to be able to bid on the auction items listed by some very talented artisans!
Hope to see you there!



★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. Love your snow guys Denise - I think I have the first pattern - great hat! Love that folkart snowman! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. they make me wantta make snowmen lol! which i do have to get busy I have a 2 day christmas show coming up!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi , Denise I'm over at Beth's Raggedy Prims, and I do follow your blog, its wonderful and I love you your folkart snowman. I'm a fairly new blogger kid on the blogging block, I'm trying get things up and running but is slow. Your crafts are great. Have a great weekend, and God's Blessings.

    ReplyDelete