Saturday, October 18, 2014

SNOW GIRL WITH ORNIE

 This is the finished Snow Girl I made for my customer.  My 7 yr. old granddaughter loved it but her 14 yr. old sister thought it was "kind of ugly".  I sent photos to my customer and he's very satisfied, thank goodness, as I was doubting myself this time around.  The snow girls head is VERY large and the body does not support it for sitting so it has to be hung.

This doll is a design by Hickety Pickety.

I didn't do too bad on the FAAP team auction earlier in the week.  I listed 5 items and 3 sold.  I was sweating it since I didn't get any bids until the last few hours of the auction.
There is going to be another one in early November so I think I will do that one as well.

My youngest daughter and her boyfriend are in Lancaster PA this weekend and she called me about an hour to tell me what all they did today.  She said "Boy Mom, the Amish are so trusting!  They put pumpkins and gourds out on stands and leave a basket for you to put your money in!!"  :)  I knew that, since I'd been going there once or twice a year for nearly 20 some years.  She's going to stop at a farm on their way home tomorrow to ask if she can go out in the fields and pick up some pumpkin stems that may have fallen off pumpkins for me to use in next Falls prim pumpkins.  Good daughter. :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! 

★Denise★

2 comments: