Tuesday, December 09, 2014

      It has been one week today that my sister Debra passed away. I still find it so very hard to believe she is gone, that I will never get to see her or hear her voice again.
My sister Donna, who is still here with me, and I were talking 2 nights ago about how we wish Deb could give us a sign that she was finally reunited with our mom and dad.
Yesterday, my daughter Carey  and her 2 children 5 yr. old Bella and 14 mo. old Rami stayed for dinner. After dinner, Rami got hold of his mommy's cell phone and held it up to his ear. The light came on and stayed on. He was 'babbling' into the phone for several minutes, like he was really having a conversation with someone. What was unusual was that he kept it to his ear, didn't push all the buttons like he normally does. He walked back and forth in the kitchen, to the dining room, and back to the kitchen again, 'talking'. Donna, Carey and I were surprised because he was so into this 'conversation'. Finally I said " Rami, who are you talking to honey?" Without a beat he very clearly said DEB.
We sat there with our mouths hanging open. We hadn't been talking about her, and Rami never met her.
I believe we got the sign we'd been waiting for. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss..
    What a lovely 'sign' ...
    Sending you best wishes and a smile
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss, Denise.
    I believe little ones can hear and see things we cannot...they are the ones that have just recently left our Heavenly Home and still have a connection.
    Sending you thoughts of peace and love during the Holiday Season.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete