Monday, May 11, 2015

FOUR SCORE AND SEVEN YEARS AGO - CROSS STITCHED PEAR

 My newest cross stitched pear pillow tuck.
The very bottom has 2 gold stars and 1864, when Abe Lincoln read his Gettysburg Address.

Today is the day I really need to clean and reorganize my craft room before I get into any more projects.  I keep putting it off and it's only looking worse.  This is what's going to happen:  I will be 1/4 of the way into reorganizing and will find something I'd forgotten I had and will think to myself " I wanted to make a so and so with this..." and before you know it, I will be working on that so and so on the dining room table because my craft table is piled high with fabric, patterns, and what not, and because if I DON'T make that so and so, the supply I just found will go back into a drawer and forgotten once more.
Wish me luck on not procrastinating any longer on that nice clean organized craft room.
★Denise★

No comments:

Post a Comment