Saturday, June 27, 2015

CREATIVE CHALLENGE - CREATE YOUR OWN MOUSE WITH MY TEMPLATE

 Click on the photo to enlarge to full size then save to your computer and print off.

The 'challenge' is that I am ONLY providing the template - no directions, no supply list.  You're on your own!   Create your mouse any way you like - but it must be a soft sculpture, not a painting or digital mouse.  Make it prim, whimsical, cutesy, ugly, scary, etc. 

 When finished, take a photo and send it to me at kkl primitives at verizon dot net.   I will then post all the results with your name and if you have your own blog include the web address in your email with photo.  
You have until Thursday July 24th to get your finished mouse photo back to me so I can post them before I leave for vacation.

This is what I did with mine.
HAVE FUN!

★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, did you needle felt the body? I have some fluffy wools, maybe I can try that. I still have my doll body, maybe it is time to finish that too;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete