Wednesday, December 02, 2015

ANOTHER SNOWMAN DOLL & GINGERBREAD MEN

One of my regular 'favorite' customers requested this snowman doll made from another design by SweetMeadows Farm.  I just love Maureen's patterns. My customer normally requests more 'extreme prim' snowmen, so I was surprised he wanted this one, but I LOVE how it turned out.  I have another order for this one, so Maureen is keeping me BUSY!
This photo was to show my customer how long the snowman is, but the snowman will be holding a gingerbread doll.

The jacket is made out of caramel colored fleece with 3 rusty bells on one side and the rusty heart on the other.

My customer also requested a gingerbread doll that she could stand on a shelf and/or hang on a tree.
This design is by Country Whims 


I just love the 'chubby' gingerbread man so I made a couple more to list in my Etsy shop.
These gingers have wool scarves.  They are 8 inches tall.
The cloth tag sewn on the fronts reads:
Run...Run...as fast as you can.
You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise, I love your snowman, I love Maureen's patterns, I have a weakness for snowmen. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete