Friday, January 29, 2016

A COUPLE NEW THINGS I'VE MADE THIS WEEK - SHEEP & LIL BUNNY


I made this sheep door hanger last weekend and listed it on Etsy Monday.  Two hours later it sold.  I was so surprised!  I'm going to have to make another one.

My 9 year old granddaughter Ayden wanted a little bunny to set up on her  bookshelf where she displays all the dolls I've made for her.  We looked through my patterns and she wanted this one.
Her tail is a large rusty bell and the eyes are tiny rusty bells.  The only thing I didn't like about putting it together is sewing the legs to the body.  Probably would have been easier to hot glue it.
 
I plan to work on another lil bunny, but a different pattern.  My Valentine Puppy sold this week, so I probably should make another one, plus I want to make another sheep.  Not getting anything done sitting here on the computer, lol.
 
Have a safe & happy weekend!
 

★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pieces and perfect for Spring. I need to go through my patterns and try some more rabbits and other pieces.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both projects. I can see why the sheep sold so quickly, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete