Monday, February 01, 2016

MORE BUNNIES

 I never did make that 2nd Valentine Puppy this past weekend, but it's on my list.  I made and listed these two adorable bunnies, they are both listed in my Etsy shop.  Don't let the shipping prices scare you off - they are only ESTIMATES from PA to the West Coast since I have no clue where the purchaser lives.  But, you can always send me a message via Etsy with your zip code for an actual shipping price!  If you purchase first and the actual shipping price is $2 or more LESS than quoted, you get a refund on the difference.

This rabbit is a Kentucky Primitives design.  This one was FUN to make, I want to make a few more.
This little bunny ( not the cart) is a design by Sassafras Hill Primitives.  The original design is of chocolate bunnies wrapped in cellophane, not as a pull toy.
Yesterday was just like a SPRING day and it was the last day in January!  It was 65 degrees in PITTSBURGH, unheard of for this time of year.  It's usually in the 20's.  I can't believe how mild our winter has been this year.   That could be why I'm wanting to make a lot of Spring stuff.
I have an idea for another pull toy I hope to start on sometime today.  Not a bunny.  Stay tuned.
Enjoy your day!~

★Denise★

2 comments: