Monday, February 15, 2016

MORE SPRING HANDMADES

 Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.  Tom surprised me with a dozen red roses, a bottle of my favorite Long Island Iced Tea and some Valentine Balloons.  I made a pot roast dinner and invited my daughter Carey & her family and Tom's sister whose husband is currently out of state.  I made my mom's and grandma's nutmeg cake for dessert.  I'm sharing the recipe on the Folk Art And Primitives Blog  tomorrow, so be sure to head on over there.  If you missed Wendy of Ravenwood Whimzies  shared recipe Bacon & Egg Cups just click HERE

 I made this cute lil bunny pull toy last week ( sold )
I may make a few more for my Etsy shop and then move on to other things before it's not fun to make them anymore, lol.  (Bunny design by Sassafras Hills Primitives)
That's why I don't do wholesale anymore.  I really got burned out making the same things over and over and over again.

This is another rooster I made ( design by Palette Primitives)
And these very prim looking carrots are a design by Tolen Treasures.
They are made of jute twine and raffia.
The Folk Art And Primitives Etsy Team will be having a Spring Blog Hop in March, details to be announced.  I am participating, and let's just say there will be some GIVEAWAYS!  So stay tuned!
 ★Denise★

3 comments:

  1. love both the bunny and rooster. I know what you mean about getting burned out. If I try to make too many of one thing I get very bored with it.
    I saw the tutorial for those carrots. I've gotta give those a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend Valentines and your dessert looks delicious. I tend to get bored too, always like making something new each time.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...that cake looks so tasty! I was actually looking for a recipe to take to our son's this evening...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete