Sunday, March 13, 2016

MORE BEDROOM PICS

 The rag wreath is almost finished.  I just made it with the fabric, it took 3 yds.  I ran out of the white lace trim and had to order some more.  You can see on the right side of the wreath where it isn't as fluffy, but that will fill in once I get the lace tied in.  I love how it turned out.

This is what I ended up doing with the framed mirror
I started painting the drawers to the nightstand today.  It takes about 3-4 thin coats of the chalky paint for good coverage.  It wouldn't take that much if I were distressing them, but Tom isn't crazy about distressed furniture.  I'm happy he isn't giving me a tough time about our room being 'girly', lol


★Denise★

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great. That mirror is so cute. Love the little bird sitting on the corner of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks very nice. I especially love the colour of your mirror, very pretty. I'm guessing you had a ton of tying to do on your rag wreath. It turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete