Friday, April 08, 2016

UPCYCLED TREASURES

 BEFORE
I purchased this cute little wooden music box at an antique store on our trip to Chicago last week.
The music played is 'Teardrops Keep Falling On My Head'.
I upcycled it into a shabby chic style box with some paint, bling and silk flower with feathers.
 AFTER

 I bought several pieces of Syroco Home Interior decor to upcycle into Shabby Chic style.
These were the original GOLD butterflies and I painted them aqua blue/distressed them so the gold shows through.
I have a few other Syroco pieces that I will be painting up this week.
My daughter gave me this iron cast double light switch ( it was silver colored ) and I painted it antique white and distressed it so some of the silver shows through the paint.


★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great. It took me a while to learn that I shouldn't pass things up I see just because I don't like the color. Paint is always an easy fix

    ReplyDelete