Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I'M BACK . . . CATCHING UP

 I didn't realize I hadn't posted for 3 MONTHS...

I've worked on special orders and I'm FINALLY all caught up.  My sister Diane asked for 2 elf shakers, one red and one green, and I just finished those up today.

These were a special order for one of my repeat customers


I finished up another of the Santa's yesterday and listed it in my Etsy shop.
Not sure that he will sell so close to Christmas, but hey, at least I got a head start on next year! 
UPDATE - SANTA HAS SOLD

I also had an order for 24 mini prim crows.  That took me longer than I anticipated but they turned out cute.  I forgot to take a photo of them before I shipped them out.  My customer's wife planned to make a garland with them.

We were late this year putting up the tree.  I normally put it up the day after Thanksgiving but it was more like 4 days later.
We got our first snowfall of this season today.  It looks like 2" so far.






★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Love all your pieces, so fun and make me smile, perfect for Christmas.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete