Friday, December 23, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS | FABRIC TREES | NEW LISTINGS

 To all of my readers who celebrate this holiday, I wish you a safe and
 very Merry Christmas!

I found this really cute fabric Christmas tree tutorial from Brenna of Life After laundry
I apologize for the photos, I was in a rush to get this posted today before it started to get crazy here.
Brenna's lovely trees had no adornments but I added glittered snowflakes to the tops of my trees.

On the following 2 trees I sewed on small rusty bells and faux pearls.

These were really easy to make and make sweet little ornaments for the tree.

This is a 20 inch tall 'fur' sheep that is newly listed in my Etsy shop
as is this primitive Posy Annie rag doll



★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Those tree ornaments are really cute. Love the sheep and Annie too.
    Have a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete