Monday, January 16, 2017

A COUPLE NEW SPRING ITEMS

I decided to list the 3 grinning flowers I made in a prim style can.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  The tag reads MY PRIM GARDEN.
T
I've had this wooden basket for about a year now.  I purchased it at an antique store and thought it was so cute.  I had forgotten about it until I started cleaning out my craft room today and I had 9 homespun prim eggs just sitting in a bowl.  I decided to tuck some Spanish moss inside the basket, placed the eggs inside, attached a bow to the handle and made a prim tag with a vintage Easter graphic.  
If interested, both of these items are available in my Etsy Shop. 
Time to get back to cleaning the craft room.  I don't know why I make such a mess in there.  😞


★Denise★

1 comment:

  1. Those are wonderful pieces and those flowers make me smile. I have a basket like that, always picking things up in the thrifts;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete